You are registered for one or more courses on UCLeXtend (http://extend.ucl.ac.uk) and we need to notify you of an upcoming maintenance slot as it may affect your access.
eXtend your learning with UCL
UCLeXtend offers online courses and resources, developed and led by UCL academics, to help you extend your knowledge, skills and expertise in a range of subject areas http://extend.ucl.ac.uk.
Summer Upgrade: 27 July - 4 August (inclusive)
UCLeXtend will be available as a limited service during the dates specified above while we make improvements to the site. Existing users will still be able to log in and access their courses during this time.
In the summer of 2014 UCLeXtend will be upgraded to add a range of new and improved functionality. In order to do this we have set time aside for maintenance between 27 July - 4 August for the changes to take place. During this time there will be limited access to courses.
After the upgrade, UCLeXtend will feature:
- New and improved look and feel, including better support for mobile access (smartphone, tablet, laptop etc);
- Improvements to our course catalogue for registration onto courses;
- MyeXtend space;
- for registered users;
- displays progress on existing courses;
- print/save a record of courses you have completed;
- Flexible learning to suit you with a host of improvements to the online learning environment.
You do not need to do anything, we just wanted to give you advance notice of the upcoming maintenance and changes.
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) if you have any queries or follow us on Twitter @UCLeXtend for updates on the upgrade.
UCLeXtend Team, UCL.