Questions about courses
To make a course-related enquiry please contact the relevant course team. Contact information for course teams can typically be found within the UCL Extend course or as part of the course description listed on the UCL Short Courses website.
Payment, technical, account or other issuesIf you experience an issue purchasing a course, are unable to access a course to which you should have access, or have any other type of technical issue, please contact UCL Digital Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. Try to include any order number you have been given, the course name, details of your query, and your contact information in the email.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIf you have any queries about UCL Extend please read the following frequently asked questions (FAQs) as they may provide an answer.
- By undertaking a UCL Extend course, am I a student of UCL?
- Why do some courses charge VAT (Value Added Tax)?
- Why is my order pending payment / I ordered and can't see my courses?
- Can someone else pay for my course?
- What if my employer or other sponsoring organisation wishes to pay via some special arrangement?
- Purchasing multiple places / buying for more than one person
- How do I use the Manage Licences feature?
- How do I access my course?
Before you start you'll need a list of learners' first names, last names, and email addresses. These are required by the Manage Licences feature to create accounts and process enrolments.
You must have purchased multiple licences to a course (see Question #6 above) to use the feature. Once payment has cleared (this is instantaneous for credit/debit cards but please allow some time for invoice payments) you’ll receive another email to confirm the number of licences you have and access to the Manage Licences function. When you have access:
- Sign in to UCL Extend;
- Navigate to the Manage Licences tool (this can also be found in the site footer, when shown);
- Create a learner list, adding learners for each licence, including yourself if needed;
- Once the list is created, select the course you have licences for;
- Once linked, you can process the list and an email invitation will be dispatched to each learner informing them of their access to UCL Extend.
- Navigate to UCL Extend
- Click the appropriate ‘Log in’ button;
- Use your email address and password to sign in. If you cannot remember your password click 'Forgotten Password' link on the sign in page;
- Locate your course(s) on the MyeXtend dashboard and click the course you wish to view.